Nara Training & Assessing is a registered training organisation (provider no 4518), based in Bunbury, Western Australia. Established in 1997, Nara Training & Assessing conducts its main operations from its head office and training centre at 26 Clifford Street, Bunbury (Halifax light industrial area).
Our industry experienced trainers/assessors deliver training courses in the areas of construction, transport and logistics, forestry, mining, plant operations, frontline management, training and assessment, as well as high risk work (WorkSafe) and Skipper’s Ticket. We also provide traineeships in a range of areas.
Training and assessment services can be conducted at our training centre in Bunbury or at your work site. We are also prepared to travel to remote locations and off-shore.
If you require further information on the services we provide, including government incentives available for traineeships, please contact our office on 9725 6826 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nara Training & Assessing provides quality training and assessment services, backed up by excellent customer service. We aim to provide flexible services to cater for demanding work schedules, shift rosters, remote locations and literacy difficulties. We make training delivery and assessment ‘hands on’ wherever practical to minimise classroom work.
Nara Training & Assessing delivers training in the following short courses and traineeships:
- Elevated work platform
- Dogging – Certificate III
- Rigging – Certificate III
- Scaffolding – Certificate III
- Civil Construction Plant Operations – Certificates III
- Carry out tilt-up work safely
- Supervise tilt-up work
- Work safely at heights
- Frontline Management – Certificate IV
- Management – Diploma
- Training & Assessment – Certificate IV
- Harvesting and Haulage – Certificates II & III
- Surface extraction operations – Certificates II, III & IV
- Transport and Logistics (Warehousing) – Certificates II & III
- Transport and Logistics (Road Transport) – Certificates II, III & IV
- Transport and Logistics (Rail Operations) – Certificates II & III
- Transport and Logistics (Rail Infrastructure) – Certificates II, III & IV
- Ocupational Health and Safety – Certificate IV
- Project Management – Certificate IV & Diploma
- Recreational Skipper’s Ticket
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Controller accreditation